Co-parenting after a split is rarely easy, especially if you have a contentious relationship with your ex-partner. You may be concerned about your ex’s parenting abilities, stressed about child support or other financial issues, feel worn down by conflict, or think you’ll never be able to overcome all the resentments in your relationship.
You also might be interested in
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk