The role of a Chartered Financial Divorce Specialist is to assist you to better understand how the financial decisions made today will impact your financial future. We help you understand tax, retirement and pension issues, if you can afford to keep the house, and which settlement offer provides the best outcome. Working with a Chartered Financial Divorce Specialist increases your chances of reaching a settlement that will fully address you long-term lifestyle needs.
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk