Money Coaching FAQs
How do I know if money coaching is right for me?
If you answer yes to any of these questions or if you experience feeling of fear, anxiety or stress when you have to deal with money related life events, then Money Coaching may be the service you need to become unstuck to free yourself to create the life you desire and deserve.
- Have you ever wondered why you are living paycheck to paycheck or relying on your line of credit to cover your bills?
- Do you argue about money with your partner or family?
- Are you ready to look deeper into your individual relationship with money or the money relationship you have as a couple?
What do I do if my partner is not interested in money coaching?
Individual sessions can benefit a couple’s relationship. Often once one person signs up and starts to show positive changes then the other person is more open to finding out more. In order for Money Coaching to be effective you must be open to looking at yourself and your past behaviours and patterns and be willing to explore change.
Where are coaching sessions held?
Today’s technology allows us to host virtual session via Skype or Zoom as well as live in-person sessions. For virtual sessions computers with audio and video are required as well as good internet connections.
Will money coaching help us develop a marriage contract or deal with conflict in our relationship around money?
Yes! Conversions regarding money, and money related matters, are often taboo subjects. Money Coaching is a perfect way to bring those conversations out into the open where they can be explored in a safe and compassionate way.
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk