About one-third of all new homebuyers are asking for their parents’ help, and advisors can help these families protect their money by taking a few simple steps, says one Toronto lawyer.
You also might be interested in
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk