Are you co-parenting with a parent but no longer share a home? Parenting is more complicated than ever when you add in those new logistics. Juggling your child’s needs with yours and your co-parent can be complicated. We’ve pulled together some of the things you’ll want to consider while putting together your parenting schedule.
You also might be interested in
Money Types Money types represent archetypal patterns and behaviors that[...]
Many people might think they have the knowledge they need[...]
By Leisha Murphy of Connect Family Law Dividing the cost of[...]
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk