The most significant changes related to child support and the tax clauses of the separation agreements, necessitated by the recent implementation of the Canada Child Benefit and subsequent repeal of the Universal Child Care Benefit and the Canada Child Tax Benefit.
You also might be interested in
In this month’s issue I’m sharing information on what to[...]
Around the world, previously happy couples are now struggling and[...]
Oh, I might be stirring things up with this issue. [...]
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk