When the leading ladies of Netflix’s hit sitcom Grace & Frankie (portrayed by Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin) found out their husbands had been romantically involved for the past 20 years, they decided to pack their bags and move into the gorgeous family beach house. But a pesky legal issue arose when the husbands claimed the holiday house belonged to them.
You also might be interested in
Money Types Money types represent archetypal patterns and behaviors that[...]
On January 10, 2019, Gail Belchior of Money Matters Services[...]
In the context of separation or divorce and the associated[...]
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk