If one too many surprising holiday credit card charges has you sweating, it’s time for a chat with your spouse. Beware: As Deborah Price, author of The Heart of Money: A Couple’s Guide to Creating True Financial Intimacy, puts it, “Money is an area where we’re prone to being irrational, illogical, and overly emotional.
You also might be interested in
Separation Wording Matters When Dealing With Cra Tax Credits As Well As Life Insurance For Support Risk Protections
The most significant changes related to child support and the[...]
Are you wondering about your money profile? Take a few[...]
Watch the Global News video on budgeting for the holidays[...]
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk