Around the world, previously happy couples are now struggling and headed straight for Splitsville. The stress of the pandemic has been blamed by some, while others say Covid-19 has simply exacerbated pre-existing problems.
You also might be interested in
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk