A person paying child care expenses will have their tax deduction reduced if they receive child support as a reimbursement of those childcare expenses under Section 7 of the Federal Child Support Guidelines.
You also might be interested in
Co-parenting after a split is rarely easy, especially if you[...]
Are you co-parenting with a parent but no longer[...]
Separation Wording Matters When Dealing With Cra Tax Credits As Well As Life Insurance For Support Risk Protections
The most significant changes related to child support and the[...]
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk