Dividing the cost of camps, activities, clothing, hair-cuts and the like can be confusing for many separated spouses. The starting point is understanding that there are two types of child support…
You also might be interested in
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk