In a move that surprised many analysts and economists, Bank of Canada Governor Tiff Macklem announced in late January that the bank would be holding its benchmark interest rate near zero.
You also might be interested in
- RESP withdrawal rules: How 2023 changes provide a planning opportunity
- December is the time to check your RESP withdrawal strategy to help cut any taxes
- Summer camps, cell phones and clothing – who pays for it?
- There’s a silver lining for “silver splitters”: Amicability
- 5 credit score myths to debunk